Friday, December 19, 2008

Walking In A Winter Wonder Land

The snow is absolutely beautiful. It's so peaceful at the moment, and I'm completely enjoying it. If my guys had to be out working in it, that would be another story.



T-man went for a walk with the camera... it snowed all day long after he took the photos. I know, my family in other parts are use to a foot of snow like this, but this kind of snow fall has only happened a few years in the past 28 winters we have lived here.

Since this is our last winter in this house, I'm happy to have this experience one more time.

4 comments:

Tish said...

I didn't know you guys were planning to move out of your house! Are you just moving to a different place or moving away? The pictures are beautiful. We are enjoying our snow too.

Sabriena said...

Loving it! It'll be nice to have a white Christmas.

meNmykids said...

We loved having a white Christmas. Lots of sledding.

Mrs. Mom said...

It was wonderful having a white Christmas!

As far as the move... May! We don't know where we are moving to.